The 22nd century is the next century. It will begin on January 1, 2101 and will end on December 31, 2200. Astronomical predictions for the 22nd century. There will be 239 lunar eclipses; Solar eclipses: June 25, 2150: a total solar eclipse with longer than 7 minutes of totality.
Category:22nd century - Wikipedia Help Category:22nd century Topics specifically related to the 22nd century. 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th Subcategories This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total. 2100s (6 C, 2 P) 2110s (5 C, 2 P) 2120s (1 P) 2130s (1 C, 2 P) 2140s (1 C) 2150s (1 C, 1 P)
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. April 5: In Star Trek, Zephram Cochrane is the first human to develop Warp drive technology, achieve Faster-than-light travel and first contact with an alien species (Vulcans). 1.2. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.3. July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 1.4. December...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2112: 3.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 3.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 4. 2115: 4.1. The fir...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
The 22nd century is a century of the Christian or Common Era, which runs from 2101 through 2200. 22nd century may also refer to: 22nd century BC. 22nd Century (band), a Canadian rock band. "22nd Century", a song by Exuma from his 1971 album Do Wah Nanny. 22nd Century Media, an American media company.
The 22nd century is the next century. It will begin on January 1, 2101 and will end on December 31, 2200. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for 22nd century. Home News Random Article Install Wikiwand Send a suggestion Uninstall Wikiwand Our magic isn't perfect