Louise Marie Anne de Bourbon, Légitimée de France, Mademoiselle de Tours (Saint-Germaine-en-Laye, 18 November 1674 – Bourbon, 15 September 1681) was the illegitimate daughter of Louis XIV of France and his most famous Maîtresse-en-titre, Madame de Montespan. She died in early childhood.
- 18 November 1674, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France
- Louis XIV, King of France
- 15 September 1681 (aged 6), Bourbon-l'Archambault, France
- Athénaïs, Marquise de Montespan
Marie Anne de Bourbon, Légitimée de France, born Marie Anne de La Blaume Le Blanc, by her marriage Princess of Conti then Princess Dowager of Conti, suo jure Duchess of La Vallière and of Vaujours (2 October 1666 – 3 May 1739) was a French noblewoman as the eldest legitimised daughter of Louis XIV, King of France, born from his ...
- May 3, 1739 (aged 72), Paris, Kingdom of France
- Louis Armand I, Prince of Conti
Louise Marie Anne de Bourbon dite Mademoiselle de Tours, est une princesse légitimée de France, née le 18 novembre 1674 à Saint-Germain-en-Laye et morte le 15 septembre 1681  à Bourbon-l'Archambault, est une fille de Louis XIV et de Madame de Montespan .
- Mademoiselle de Tours
- 18 novembre 1674, Saint-Germain-en-Laye (France)
Louise Anne de Bourbon, Mademoiselle de Charolais (23 June 1695 – 8 April 1758) was a French princess, the daughter of Louis III de Bourbon, Prince of Condé. Her father was the grandson of le Grand Condé , while her mother, Louise Françoise de Bourbon , was the eldest surviving legitimised daughter of Louis XIV of France and his ...
Anne Louise Bénédicte de Bourbon (8 November 1676 – 23 January 1753) was the daughter of Henri Jules de Bourbon, Prince of Condé, and Anne Henriette of Bavaria. As a member of the reigning House of Bourbon, she was a princesse du sang.
- 8 November 1676, Hôtel de Condé, Paris, France
- 23 January 1753 (aged 76), Hôtel du Maine, Paris, France
- 26 January 1753, Church of Saint Jean Baptiste
- Henri Jules de Bourbon-Condé
Louise Marie Anne de Bourbon (18 November 1674 – Bourbon, 15 September 1681) wis an illegitimate dochter o Louis XIV o Fraunce an his mistress Madame de Montespan. She died in infancy, but wis kent as Mademoiselle de Tours .
Louise Marie Anne de Bourbon was born illegitimately on 12 November 1674 at Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Île-de-France, France. (1) She was the daughter of Louis XIV, Roi de France and Françoise Athénaïs de Rochechouart.