hace 2 días · The Seven Years' War was a global conflict lasting from 1756 to 1763 that involved most of the European Great Powers, and was fought primarily in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Related conflicts include the French and Indian War, the Carnatic Wars and the Anglo-Spanish War (1762–1763).
- 17 May 1756 – 15 February 1763, (6 years, 8 months, 4 weeks and 1 day), OR, 28 May 1754 – 10 February 1763, (8 years, 8 months, 1 week and 6 days)
- Anglo-Prussian coalition victory, Status quo ante bellum in Europe, Treaty of Saint Petersburg (1762), Treaty of Hamburg (1762), Treaty of Paris (1763), Treaty of Hubertusburg (1763)
- Europe, North America, West Indies, South America, West Africa, India, Philippines
- No territorial changes in Europe, Transfer of colonial possessions between Great Britain, France, Portugal and Spain, France and Spain return conquered colonial territory to Great Britain and Portugal, France cedes its North American possessions east of the Mississippi River, Canada, the islands of St. Vincent, Tobago, Dominica, and Grenada, and the Northern Circars in India to Great Britain, France cedes Louisiana and its North American territory west of the Mississippi River to Spain, Spain cedes Florida and Manila to Great Britain, Mughal Empire cedes Bengal to Great Britain
23/11/2022 · Los casos de abuso sexual cometidos por miembros del clero de la Iglesia católica hacen referencia a una serie de condenas, juicios e investigaciones sobre casos y crímenes de abuso sexual infantil cometidos por sacerdotes y miembros del clero católico en contra de menores de edad, que van desde los 3 años, e involucran, en la mayoría de los casos, a niños y adolescentes de entre 11 y 14 años de edad. 
hace 4 días · 1970 – Coup in Syria, led by Hafez al-Assad. 1971 – Military coup in Uganda led by Idi Amin. 1973 – Coup d'état in Chile on September 11th, Salvador Allende was overthrown and killed in a military attack on the presidential palace. Augusto Pinochet takes power backed by the military junta.
hace 3 días · The 1960s (pronounced "nineteen-sixties", shortened to the "' 60s " or the " Sixties ") was a decade that began January 1, 1960 and ended December 31, 1969.  In the United States and other Western countries, the Sixties is noted for its counterculture. There was a revolution in social norms, including clothing, music (such as the Altamont ...
Hace 1 día · Number built. 1,972. The Hawker Hunter is a transonic British jet-powered fighter aircraft that was developed by Hawker Aircraft for the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the late 1940s and early 1950s. It was designed to take advantage of the newly developed Rolls-Royce Avon turbojet engine and the swept wing, and was the first jet-powered aircraft ...
- 20 July 1951
- Retired from military service 2014
- Hawker Siddeley
hace 2 días · 1.1.1 Incursión a nivel internacional: la obtención de dos Copas América en tres años 1.2 Las primeras copas mundiales (1930-1950) 1.2.1 Primera Copa del Mundo: 1930 1.2.2 Segunda Copa del Mundo: 1934 1.2.3 Tercera Copa del Mundo: 1938 1.2.4 Copa América 1949: el fin de una sequía de 27 años sin títulos oficiales 1.2.5 El Maracanazo de 1950
hace 4 días · Salvadoran Civil War (1980–1992) – part of the cold war conflicts, reached its peak in the 1980s, 70,000 Salvadorans died. Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands, sparking the Falklands War. It occurred from April 2 to July 14, 1982, between the United Kingdom and Argentina as British forces fought to recover the islands.