03/05/2022 · Elizabeth I (7 September 1533 – 24 March 1603) was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death in 1603. Sometimes referred to as the Virgin Queen, Elizabeth was the last of the five monarchs of the House of Tudor.
Hace 22 horas · In 1893, Nicholas traveled to London on behalf of his parents to be present at the wedding of his cousin the Duke of York to Princess Mary of Teck. Queen Victoria was struck by the physical resemblance between the two cousins, and their appearances confused some at the wedding.
- 17th Century
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- External Links
1. 14 February 1613: Princess Elizabeth, eldest daughter of King James VI and I, was married to Frederick V of the Palatinate at Whitehall Palace
1. 25 November 1620: King Gustaf II Adolf was married to Maria Eleonora of Brandenburgat the Royal Castle.
Portugal and Spain
1. 19 January 1729: In two simultaneous ceremonies, Joseph, Prince of Brazil, eldest son and successor of King John V of Portugal, was married to Infanta Mariana Victoria of Spain, while Mariana's half-brother Ferdinand, Prince of Asturias, second son and successor of King Philip V of Spain, was married to Joseph's sister Infanta Barbara of Portugal.
1. 4 November 1766: Crown Prince Gustav, eldest son and successor of King Adolf Frederick, was married to Princess Sophia Magdalena of Denmark at Stockholm Palace.
1. 26 November 1895: Nicholas II, the last Emperor of Russia, eldest son and successor of Emperor Alexander III, was married to Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine at the Grand Church of the Winter Palace.
1. 10 February 1840: Queen Victoria, only daughter of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn, and successor of King William IV, was married to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Duke of Saxony, at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace. 2. 10 March 1863: Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, eldest son and successor of Queen Victoria, was married to Princess Alexandra of Denmark at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle. 3. 6 July 1893: Prince George, Duke of York, second son and successor of Kin...
1. 15 December 1960: King Baudouin, elder son and successor of King Leopold III, was married to Doña Fabiola de Mora y Aragón at the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula. 2. 4 December 1999: Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant, eldest child and successor of King Albert II, was married to Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz at the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula.
1. 14 May 1962: Princess Sophia, eldest child of King Paul, was married to Juan Carlos, Prince of Spain, the future King of Spain, at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Dionysius the Areopagite. 2. 18 September 1964: King Constantine II was married to Princess Anne-Marie of Denmark at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens. 3. 1 July 1995: Pavlos, former Crown Prince of Greece, eldest son and second child of former King Constantine II, was married to Marie-Chantal Miller at St Sophia's Cathedral, Lo...
1. 19 April 1956: Prince Rainier III was married to Grace Kelly at the Cathedral of Our Lady Immaculate.
1. 13 October 2011: Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, King of Bhutan, was married to Jetsun Pema at the Punakha Dzong in Punakha, Bhutan.
1. 14 May 2004: Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, elder son of Queen Margrethe II of Denmark and heir apparent, was married to Mary Elizabeth Donaldson at the Church of Our Lady, Copenhagen.
1. 19 October 2019: Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoléon, head of the House of Bonaparte, was married to Countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg at the Cathedral of Saint-Louis des Invalides, Paris.
hace 3 días · Stuttgart (im lokalen schwäbischen Dialekt Schduagerd) liegt im Zentrum des Landes Baden-Württemberg.Die Kernstadt befindet sich „zwischen Wald und Reben“ im „Stuttgarter Kessel“, einem vom nordostwärts dem Neckar zufließenden Nesenbach und seinen Nebenbächen, vor allem dem Vogelsangbach, durchflossenen Talkessel.
16/05/2022 · navigation Jump search Overview the events 2002 filmOverview the events 2002 filmList years film ...
16/05/2022 · From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump navigation Jump search Aspect history.mw parser output .hatnote font style italic .mw parser output div.hatnote padding left 1.6em margin bottom 0.5em .mw parser output .hatnote font style normal .mw...
Hace 22 horas · 马六甲 （ 馬來語 ： Melaka ，英語： Malacca ），簡稱 甲州 ，是 马来西亚 的一个州，在 马来半岛 南部，濒临 马六甲海峡 ，首府 马六甲市 ，有 古城 之称。 马六甲州面积1,650平方公里，人口约87万。 明史 记载為 满剌加 ，被 葡萄牙 侵占后，改称麻六甲 。 根据 联合国教科文组织 于2008年7月7日的 加拿大 魁北克 当地时间上午9时30分（馬來西亞時間晚上时间9时30分）召开的世界文化遗产大会，宣布 马六甲市 正式被列入 世界遗产名录 。 在2010年10月20日举行了一次活动，宣布马六甲已经达到了经济合作与发展组织所规定的「 先进国 」的基准，并发表了 「进步马六甲2010」的声明 。